Oct 2, 2010

Weight Loss

My most dreaded part of my now weekly check-up is every time they check my weight. I've been very good though and the weight I have gained during the whole pregnancy is within limits as they say. For last Thursday's check-up though, I lost 2 lbs. That came as a shock to me since we have been eating out E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y and I was even close to looking for weight loss programs to take after I give birth. But hopefully I won't be needing any since they say I can lose all the weight gained after I give birth with the right diet and with breastfeeding. So I think I can go out and reward my self with a yummy pastry this weekend.
Strawberry and white chocolate cup
This Strawberry and White chocolate cup is something we bought from a Taiwanese pastry shop at Irvine. I first thought it was going to be too sweet but I was wrong as it was not. It was really good. Now I want another cup.

No comments: