Sep 15, 2010

Busy Week

The home renovation is in full swing! After months of procrastinating, looking for people to do the job, looking for tiles and furnishings. It took us months to start this big project and I must say I am might proud of T for all the hard work he has done. I believe we are also blessed with wonderful contractors. They did the kitchen demolition in less than 30 mins. It was really fast--well we do have a small kitchen but still I didn't think it would be that fast. How I wish we have installed wireless cctv cameras though so we can see them while working without staying in the house. I've been busy doing errands since Monday but looks like I'm getting some rest from that today. I would still need to go to the house to clear out a few things but after I get to go back to our temporary home. Will post pictures soon.

No comments: