Aug 31, 2010

Dead Tired

First step of home improvement started today with the installation of new windows. It only took half a day for them to finish and it took me 3 hours to clean up. So tiring! I couldn't afford to wait for T to get home before I start cleaning up because the house was so dusty. I was so tired mid-way the cleaning but I knew I had to finish. This are the days I miss being in manila and having people around to help in cleaning the house :D. I told T I won't be able to cook dinner anymore and for us to either just eat out or for him to bring dinner home. I'm glad I was able to finish cleaning and still have time to rest while looking online for pool filters for my aunt. I'm glad I moved my doctor's appointment from this afternoon to tomorrow morning because I don't know how I would have finished cleaning early enough to make it to my appointment.

No comments: