Jul 15, 2010

I Love You Sabado!

We met up with relatives from my dad's side of the family last saturday for lunch. We agreed on having filipino food and so we went to Salo-Salo grill. I'm so bad for not taking pictures though. I was so excited to eat. teehee. We had a grand time exchanging stories. Too bad a cousin was not able to join us since she is taking sat prep classes. She's an incoming senior and she is doing really good in school but for her to get into her university of choice for college she needs a really good SAT score too. I know she is going to do really good but she's pretty much stressed already. Back in the Phils, to get to a good school all you really need to worry about is to pass the entrance exam of the said school, not here though. After lunch, we went to a tea house to eat crushed ice and have tea. Spent another hour just exchanging stories then off to a baby shower. So it turned out to be an all day of eating! I was a fun.fun. saturday though.

No comments: