Jun 27, 2010

Random Stuff

>Our weekend was busy! We had to finish all the errands yesterday (Saturday) and then attend Isabela's 7th bday party today. It was a science themed party and it was super fun. I would have to say both the kids and the adults had fun. I love how simple children's parties are here. SIL had it at the park and just ordered pizza for everyone. Salad, fruits and chips was also served. Here is the invitation my SIL made for the party.
>The party ended at around 5pm and we ended the celebration by having dinner. We had to rush home after the party to start packing for our short vacation. Other than clothes we have to pack our camping gear as we will be meeting up with family at the end of the week for a camping trip. I already know this is going to be a fun but tiring week.

>I forgot to buy the IWC watch for our family friend over the weekend. I was suppose to buy it this weekend and then ship it to Manila but I totally forgot. No choice but to do buy it 2 weeks from now.

No comments: