May 24, 2010

Going Korean

Reading through articles about diets that work won't really work for me if we don't stop eating out. I should not really be dieting but atleast just watch out for what I eat.

One sunday evening, the husband and I had korean bbq for dinner. We were first thinking of ordering the set courses but then realized that it was going to be cheaper if we order for eat all you can. same food is to be served and we would get to save almost $10.

It was a yummy dinner ofcourse and I was reminded of all the korean telenovelas I've watched and the food trips I had with my friends back in manila wherein we had a chance to eat at an authentic korean restaurant at Malate.
We didn't even order for a refill of the meat platter. The korean waiter even asked us if we were sure that we didn't want a refill. It was indeed a yummy dinner and we went home really full.

No comments: