Apr 22, 2010

Studying

I need to go back to reading. I have not been doing so well in making sure I get to read my books and that is something I really need to do. I know that by the last quarter of the year, that is something I won't be able to do. I remember talking to my cousin about schooling the other week and it has been hard for her since she really wants to attend a cosmetology school in North Carolina but schedule is not allowing her to do so. She has 3 kids and just taking care of the kids keeps her really busy during the day. She is hoping that in 2 years when her kids are bigger she can finally realize this dream. She got married after she finished high school so going to schoold is really a goal for her. I'm sure she not only wants to do this for herself but also for her family. I'm just happy she knows how important this goal is for her and that she's really determined to achieve it whatever it takes.

No comments: