Apr 30, 2010

Job Hunting

Not me. Not yet that is. My friend is currently on a search for jobs in Philadelphia. Jobs because it's for her and her husband. After years of waiting, their petition has been finally approved and they will be moving around August. She was asking me if I know of any and of course I don't. I referred her to a website that could definitely help her. I know the feeling of moving to another country and having to start over again but I know it will be more difficult for them since they have 2 kids. They decided to move though even if the economy here in the US is not that good and that they would have to give-up their high paying job in Manila for the kids future and to be with family. Both their immediate families are here in the US already. I hope the job hunting won't be to bad for them. It will be crazy the first few months but then I know it will be all good.

No comments: