Mar 13, 2010

I Love You Saturday

Today was a busy day since T's Aunt and her family in town for a week long vacation. It was my first time to meet them and this morning we went to San Juan Capistrano and then we will meet them again for dinner tomorrow. We had a wonderful late lunch at Ruby's. We almost missed on seeing this restaurant as we got confused of how to get out of Mission's San Juan Capistrano. They surely need better exit signs as the one they currently have are not good. You can hardly see them!

Anyhow, even with the little hassle's we still had a wonderful lunch and then after our late lunch we went to the cemetery. T and I were thinking of going to my Uncle's house to watch the Pacquiao fight with them but we were both tired so we just decided to go home. Luckily, I got to find live video streaming of the fight online so we still got to watch it without paying for PPV. It was a boring fight but I'm still happy Manny won. I sure hope he doesn't for the congressional seat at Sarrangani. After the fight we had burrito for dinner.

Perfect Saturday!

No comments: