Mar 5, 2010

HomeMakeover

Watching the HGTV channel has been my favorite past time. In reality, I don't know if I can do any of the home makeover tips that they have. Our house needs a makeover. T and I have discussed what we need to do but have not really started on any. I was thinking I wanted to start with the kitchen. I have made small steps by painting our cabinets a few weeks after I got here but we still have a lot of things to do. Have the sink replaced, floor tiles changed, windows changed and get rid of the stuff that we have that we don't really need. After the kitchen, we move to the living room and then the bedrooms. If you ask me, I would just gladly get someone to do all this for us but labor here is not cheap! Good thing a lot of tools are available that would make all this handy work easier.

No comments: