Mar 19, 2010

Change

I'm not someone who looks forward to changes. I've been so used to so many things that change scare me. In the past few months, major changes has happened. I'm in a new country and I had to leave my home for 30 years.

I've realized though that change is not at all that bad. I'm missing my family in Manila but at the same time I love the family I have here too. It's difficult to be torn but the change is making me grow up. Which I know is good.

Before all I had to worry about is on what to wear when I go out, where to find best acne treatments, where to go over the weekend but now I think more of the future. Change made me more mature.

I've learned to start embracing change. More changes are to happen in the coming months. And I'm all excited with it. Change is good and exciting. Change makes me a better person.

No comments: