Feb 16, 2010

Winter 2010

I only have one work for Yosemite...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! The 6 hours travel was so worth it. I had my first experience of snow too. I got to try skiing but since I had a minor accident the morning we went to badger pass, I didn't really get to do much skiing. Hopefully my back feels better this week as we are going to June Mountain for some more snow. We have to make the most of what's left of winter. After this trip, our next one is by end of March when we go to Florida for Sheena's wedding.

Anyhow, back to Yosemite. Not all the hotels and restaurants were open for the winter season. I loved it because it was not as crowded as Big Bear mountain would be at this time of the year. The loft condo we stayed at was also beautiful. i love how we would wake up and just see snow outside our window. I love snow but I don't think I would want to have it for 4 months. I'm pretty much happy with Winter here at CA, lol. Imagine how hard it would be to get out of your driveway everyday even if you'ld just need to grab a far of an acne scar removal.Our 4 days/3 nights stay was just right. On my fourth day I have had enough of snow and was all ready to go home.

No comments: