Jan 8, 2010

Yoplait

T and I went to the grocery yesterday to stock up on food. We decided ( it was more of me telling him) we should avoid eating out and to just cook home cooked meals. We can only dine out on weekends and on days when we have meet-ups with friends. It saves us money and I think a tiny bit more healthier.

I love grocery shopping. It's therapy for me. I love going through every aisle just looking for something new. I can spend hours in the grocery and that is the same reason I loved going to S&R back home. So you can just imagine how much fun I have everytime I go to the grocery here. Just looking at all the ice cream flavor available makes me super giddy.

I love it too that I find so many good buys here. I wanted to buy a few cups of yogurt to eat at home in case I get hungry in the middle of the day. So much healthier than eating chips, right? I originally planned buying 3 or 4 cups probably but ended up with 20. They had a special for the day wherein 20 cups of yogurt would only cost $8.00. you do the math and you'ld know on why we decided to bring home 20 cups. I tried one already and it was so good! I love that they had a bunch of flavors to choose from too.


Would this mean no more trips to yogurtland? I don't think so!

No comments: