Dec 9, 2009

15 Days

Soon, it will be Christmas. I have not bought any gift except for the parents but I really don't have much on my list this year. I think it is of my advantage that I don't work since I won't have to worry about what to give to my co-workers. Most of those on my list would be family members and then my God children. I don't have much budget for gifts this year like last year so I hope to find good buys for them. I'm not pressuring myself into finishing the list as I realized that buying gifts should not be stressful. That it's something I should enjoy.

One more thing I need to decide on is if we should book any of the cancun vacation packages we have been sent by our travel agent. It's so tempting to just go away over the holidays but I would still need to check with T on his schedule. It would be really nice to end this wonderful year with a vacation.

No comments: