Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It's not only today that we should be thankful for all the good things and the not so good things that come our way. Everyday should be thanksgiving (like how everyday should be Christmas). Personally, God has been so good to me. This year brought about so many changes in my life but it has all been good. God has thrown some curve balls my way but He has also helped me and has taught me how to move ahead. God has given us things we didn't expect that made us worry but He has taught me that instead of worrying to just trust in Him for He will never forsake us. Everyday He has been faithful. He has been my light and my guide. I have learned along the way to be thankful for even the littlest things that happen or I receive.

God is good and forever I will be thankful.

No comments: