Oct 11, 2009

Thank God

Im blogging from Rm1113 of Manila Doctors Hospital. We are set to go home later, before lunch I hope. My dad just needs to do an ultrasound and then we can start working on settling our hospital bill. He was confined due to high blood pressure and was diagnosed to have bell's palsy. Bell's palsu is easy to manage but the reason for his confinement was his BP which was at 230/130 when we first got here. Im sending love and thanks to all our relatives and friends who prayed for my dad. We are thanking and praising God that it was not stroke. Bell's palsy was a blessing in disguise as the doctors were able to diagnose my dad's BP which if left unmanaged could end up to stroke. His doctors are all wonderful! Dra Lara my dad's cousin who is a resident at PGH has managed to hook us up with good doctors here at MADOKS. Now other than knowing the importance of good diet and exercise, we have come to realize the importance also of health insurance. My dad does not have one right now but im already checking for insurance online. You'll never know on when you'll be needing it. Thank God really for all the people He used to help us and assist us and for making my dad well.

More hospital kwento later.

No comments: