Oct 16, 2009

Busy

And bored. That's me. I have things to do every day and have even skipped on studying for the past days but it seems like my days have always been full. Im doing more house chores right now while we look for another helper. We do have one right now but we need another one. It might take a few more days before my Aunt finds one or before our current house help finds one that could help her around. I've been looking at the free directories for agencies but then again we are not really too keen on getting one from an agency. till we find one, I would have my hands full of doing things around the house.

So yeah, its chores and errands that take up the most of my time. Oh and not to forget is making sure my dad is drinking his meds, BP is ok, and visits to the hospital for his check-up. Im hoping things go back to "normal" soon. That I find time to study again and finally take the NCLEX. I had to reschedule my exam as I don't think I have had enough preparation to take the exam. I know I have been studying for months but I have planned a last week hard core review that Im not able to do because of my dad's hospitalization. Atleast my dad's doing ok now and I guess that's all that matters.

No comments: