Sep 6, 2009

Long Weekend

Long weekends are always nice and is something we all look forward too. No out of town trips for us and I don't even have plans of going out today. Just staying home today and hopefully be able to do some readings. I'm hoping to finish off a few chapters and make a lot of progress with my review.

I had fun shopping with my aunt (who went back to the US yesterday) and my sister last saturday. Shopping is always fun. We had a family dinner after and then went around the mall again to check on some netbooks. A cousin has been wanting to buy one but has not found one that has a reasonable price and would have the specifications that she needs. I told her to just have someone buy it for her in the States since it's a lot cheaper there.

Had a fun weekend with the family again and looking forward to next week as we celebrate the princess's first birthday.

No comments: