Aug 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

My mom's sister arrived from the US last week and before heading to Dumaguete she stayed for a week here in Manila. She had errands to do in Makati and she didn't want to stay here in QC so she decided to rent a condo unit in A. Venue Suites. I stayed with her for the whole week so the QC girl was a Makati girl for a week. The condo she rented was fully furnished but since we didn't like the hassle of cooking, we always ate out. Good thing the condotel is right beside a mall so we had plenty of options.
I missed home cooked meals but had trying out new restaurants too. If you happen to be near Makati Ave, you might want to go to A. Venue and try the restaurants Fluke and Foccacia. Foccacia for their pizza's and pasta. Fluke for the close to home food they serve. They have really good mini burgers, tacos and other rice dishes. Got to try Botongs also and OkiOki. All the time I was there I was thinking I'ld need fat burner pills with all the eating I was doing. Good thing I brought a swimsuit so I was able to do some swimming to burn all those calories.
I'm now back at home and eating what home cooked meals. Hopefully, I get to continue with my "diet".

No comments: