Jul 12, 2009

Vacation is over

After 2 weeks of vacation, today is back to reality. I was not looking forward to waking up today. My mind, body and heart is elsewhere and it would take a few more days for me to get used to my everyday not being with the only person I want to be with. It sucks to be apart but this is life for now. We have so many wonderful things to look forward to and we just have to be strong and just taking it one day at a time.

I've atleast managed to organize the room. For the past 2 weeks, our stuff has just been everywhere. I still have the cabinets to organize but that could wait till tomorrow morning.

I have to write a to do list just to get myself back on track. I have to put the ping pong tables I need to check out for my uncle's house. He has been asking for that one for weeks now. Other than that list I have to go back to studying (this is what i dread the most).

I know that the next six months would be a breeze. I just have to keep myself busy.

No comments: