Jul 14, 2009

Chicago Popcorn

I'm currently addicted to Chicago Popcorn.

We were at MOA last Saturday and we accidentally chanced upon the store. I asked T if we could go inside and have a taste of their popcorn as I have read somewhere that they have really good popcorn.
As we entered the store, the attendant informed us that they don't use any powdered flavoring for their popcorn and that if you buy a tin canned one, it can last for as long as one week. She gave us a sample and asked us to try the caramel one first (it was soooo good!) afterwhich the cheese flavored popcorn (really good too!) and just asked us to eat both and i knew I had to just buy.


We bought a Tin can to bring home and then we were informed that if we go back we can refill our tin can for only Php220. I know I will be back for more popcorn.

If you happen to be in the area, you might want to try some Chicago popcorn. Order the Chicago mix and Im pretty sure you won't regret it. The store is near Science Discovery Center and the Team Manila shop.

No comments: