Jul 23, 2009

Anzani

On our first night in Cebu, we visited a friend who just gave birth and then had dinner with 2 other friends after. T read of a Mediterranean restaurant that sounded familiar and then realized I have read Anton's blog about it a few months back. Since we wanted to try new things, We then decided to just have dinner there as it was really close to our friends house. A friend who was with us also had to drop a cousins house to drop off the the acne products we had to bring.
Anzani is a New Mediterranean Cusine restaurant located along Nivel Hills, Lahug ( I believe this is the same road that should lead you to "Tops" and it's near Marco Polo Hotel). The restaurant was beautiful, no doubt. I was really looking forward to a wonderful dinner. We asked a lady server of what their bestseller's are but she replied with everything on the menu was their bestseller. I was not going to buy that. Good thing, their was another server who was able to help us with our food selection for the night. The ambiance was really nice. Food was good. It was not something I will crave for our come back for but it was good. Servings were big so we decided to eat family style. But oh, let me just say the dessert was a disaster! I know it would be unfair to say that since we only ordered for one from the many choices they had but I just got to say that it was really bad for me. Sorry!

free appetizersflat bread (forgot what we picked but this had salmon)a pasta and chicken main coursesteak and pasta side dish for TAzani Bomb (but a big flop for me!)
Overall, It was a good dining experience. The place was cozy, nice and quiet. It was a wonderful way to start our 3 day Cebu visit and a nice way to end the evening.

Anzani, Cebu
Panorama Heights, Nivel Hills, Lahug
Cebu City, Cebu
(032) 2360097

No comments: