Jun 25, 2009

Rollasoles

I remember the time when I was still working in a bank, I always had an extra pair of sandal's or flats in the office as you wouldn't know on where you'ld end up going after work. I'm lucky if I get to come from the office before going out with friends because we sometimes decide to not go back to the office anymore and Im left to wearing my heels the entire evening.

Rollasoles is what every working girl who has to go to work in heels need. Just truly heaven sent not only is it very hands as you just roll it and put it in your bag, its also affordable. I even saw a picture of a vendo machine selling Rollasole.

Im glad I no longer need to wear heels everyday and Im a flipflop convert but there is just something about ballet flats that I love and I want to have a pair of rollasole.
Im still undecided if I buy one online and just have it shipped here in Manila or since my boss is in London, I could just buy one online and have it delivered to his apartment. But then again, if I send it to him I'ld have to wait till November to get my rollasole. So yeah, Im better off on having them delivered in Manila.

No comments: