Apr 9, 2009

Jeweler and Magic Jack

Anyone of you who knows a good jeweler? I have been looking and searching online for jewelers as I need a ring resized and cleaned. I have had that ring for a long time but have not worn it for a very long time since it's too big for me. My mom has a jeweler but she migrated to the US already. I have been looking for one for so long now and Im quite desperate already so if you know one, let me know.

I bought a magic jack from mem 3 months ago and im loving it. I get to talk to family and friends in the US and Canada anytime I want without thinking of the cost of calling overseas. So far, i have had no problems with my MJ. All is good and it has been fun calling up relatives. They have all asked if I have moved to the US already as I have been assigned a US number too. So fun to be talking and talking and talking! Teehee.

No comments: