Mar 18, 2009

Research

Been doing a lot of research lately...mostly for work. Just random stuff like servers, Japan, Ha Noi, Health Spa's, forex and gold. I don't know on what I would do if internet and computer was not invented. It would have been super difficult to research. Internet has surely made my life easier. Researching has been fun (ack! im turning into such a geek.) but it's the reports and compiling of the things i have found online that's now piled up. Im hoping to finish this soon (like tomorrow) as I know i am to be given more things/tasks to do in the coming days. The only things is I try not to do anything work related after my 4 hour shift and that's why things has been piling up. Anyhoo, I think I have all the information I need especially on gold that has been a priority item and i can now finish my reports.

No comments: