Mar 31, 2009

Holy Week...

We always make it a point to go out of town during Holy Week. I know that it's the best time to be in the city as everyone else is out of town, but this is also the only time most of my relatives are available to go on a two or three day vacation.

Last year, we went to Baguio. It was the same destination 2 years ago. I usually plan for our out of town trips but since I started planning late for this year, I had problems in booking resorts.

Luckily I stumbled upon a classmate from high school's facebook account and saw that they have a resort in Bataan. I immediately got in touch with her and booked our accommodation for the Holy Week. This is the first time in a very long time that we go to the beach so I'm pretty much excited. I'm thinking I might need appetite suppressant to lose some weight before we head off to the beach.

No comments: