Feb 2, 2009

sharing




Want to share with you guys a picture of our room at Daluyon Beach Resort. It was a nice room but I hope they had better lighting. The resort was nice. The beach was boracay like sans the white sand and the party atmosphere. If I was to rate Daluyon, out of 10 I would give it only a 6. The food was bland and expensive. Thanks to Taraw Beach Resort, the resort right beside ours we had wonderful and really affordable meals. Second, the package tours they had was super expensive too. the undergroud tour was priced at Php1,450 when we only paid Php150 per head at the registration office. Third, the manager SUCKED!.

I will go back to Sabang, but not to Daluyon. I'ld wait for the 90+ unit resort to finish before I go back or would rather stay in Taraw than have to deal with a manager who was very irritating.

No comments: