Nov 18, 2008

fluke


last saturday, after i came back from makati my mom told me we were to eat dinner out since the maids took a day off. after dinner we were going to my aunt's house as she wanted to go to the Holiday Treasures Bazaar at A. Venue Events Hall in makati avenue.

we left the house past 7 and had chinese food at for dinner. after, we went to my aunts house and then went to A.Venue. since we got there close to 9pm already, the Bazaar was closed already,boohoo! lucky us, there was a tiangge at the parking lot. my mom, sister and aunt went around the tiangge. since i was not really to buy anything, i stayed with my dad, uncle and borgy. After they got tired shopping, we went inside the mall to check out the restaurants. my aunt was telling us about the mini burgers at fluke, so at fluke we went. i didn't get to taste the mini burgers priced at Php95.00 for 3 mini burgers with fries but all of them said that the burger was really good. my uncle ordered mango mallow pie (php65.00) and it was super good! i even bought some for take out. i also bought cream puffs (Php55 for 6 mini cream puffs) and i wish i bought more. i can't wait to go back. maybe this weekend? teehee.

No comments: