Oct 21, 2008

Question of the Week #36

too bad i was not able to do last week's so im surely not going to miss this weeks questions.

join us here.

1. Fill in the blank. “I used to be _____ but I’m not anymore.”
- I used to be sad but I'm not anymore
2. What makes you cry?
- Sad movies, sad stories--so anything that makes me sad,
- I cry when im super happy.
- I cry when im frustrated.
- Yeah, im sappy.
3. Are you more creative or adventurous?
- i have no creative bone in my body (how i wish i did) so i must say im adventurous.
4. What is your favorite line from a movie?
- "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived." - Meet Joe Black
5. What do you do when you have nothing better to do?
- Look for something to do. teehee!
6. Would you rather win an argument knowing you are wrong, or lose an argument knowing you are right?
- Lose an argument knowing you are right. not that i'ld let that happen. but im more than willing to lose an argument if i was wrong.
7. Are you more organized or disorganized?
- Im not an OC but i try to keep everything as organized as I can.
8. What do you collect?
- Pens? Powerpuff stuff, bags (not the expensive bags!)
9. Which gives you the most satisfaction, recognition or private success?
- Private success
10. Any plans for the upcoming Halloween?
- we are going to NE for the weekend. Might see my cousins too. Unlike last year, we don't have a party this year. maybe we should. hmmm...

No comments: