Sep 21, 2008

weekend recap

friday:
-spent the whole day at home. watching dvd and doing stuff.
-basically, i didn't do anything. teehee.

saturday:
-morning, was really slow.
-went to divisoria with my mom, ate cecil and ate manette. we are going back next week! teehee.
-went to SandR with my mom, my sister and dra lara. SandR is the philippines version of costco. they were having a weekend sale. super dami ng tao, my mom said konti na daw because she was there on the first day of the sale. she went to a different branch though. i was able to stop myself from buying fritolays, yehey. i bought my favorite chocolate though--3 musketeers. dra lara and i had fun tasting the wines and had a shot of tequilla rose too, teehee.
-went home for dinner after SandR.
-went to starbucks with dra lara and my sister after dinner. we were thinking of buying bottled frapuccino at SandR since it was on sale but we just decided to go to starbucks after dinner, so we did.

sunday:
-went to promenade with my sister to buy something.
-went to trinoma after greenhills.
-went home around 5pm to catch the 2nd half of the laSalle-ateneo game. as everyone know, ateneo won. can't wait for thursday's game.

can't wait for next weekend. this week, im back to finishing a few things and making sure i cross out things from my to-do list. i can't believe it's october already next week.

No comments: