Aug 29, 2008

Not my will but Yours be done

I started this year hopeful and praying that I pass the nursing board exam. At the same time, I was also preparing myself on what to do just in case I don't pass. I had plan A and plan B. I had so many things planned and after I passed the boards, I was so excited to do things I have planned and was looking forward to it.

Little did i know, that God had better things in store for me. That I can plan all i want but in the end it is His will and plan for me that is bound to happen. I have things in my mind that I wanted to do but He has grander things for me. He has plans for me that will actually make me happier. Plans that was way better than what I had planned for.

A lot of things has changed and this year has truly been filled with so many blessings. 2008 is far from over and I know that so many more things are to come and that 2009 is going to be an even better year. I only have God to thank for because He has been faithful and generous. He has given me more than what i have even asked for.

No comments: