Jun 17, 2008

im still alive

surprisingly, i was able to cross out a lot of things from my to do list. hooray! i still have a few more things to do but i can't really do anything else right now but wait since our softphone provider's service is super bad. i can't believe we plan to move our softphone subscription to them. i can't even do any tests right now since no one has called me to help me with the configuration. they are delaying things. tsktsk!

since, i have to wait for them i know have time to do some blogging and surfing. hooray again! my uncle has requested me to find out on how he can get the drug guide for blackberry. even doctors need easy access to a drug guide. i believe i have found what he actually needs and will just have to email him the details. after, i can do my weekly rounds of blog hop.

today turns out to be a not so bad day after all.

“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: