Jun 7, 2008

10 things about me

10 Random things about me. Tagged by kathy.

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

here's my list
1. I am the youngest of three girls.
2. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
3. I don't like dogs...actually scared of dogs.
4. I can survive with just eating junkfood and chocolate.
5. I have a non-professional driver's license for 8 years now but i don't drive.
6. I am proud to be part of a pasaway family (love them!).
7. I am a wrestling fan.
8. I used to love CL but have not had any for close to a month now.
9. I love GA and GG.
10. I love B.

im not tagging anyone, just snag if you want!

No comments: