May 6, 2008

more about me

a long overdue tag by JenR

I AM… happy.

I WANT… to go on a vacation.

I HAVE… a lot of things to do tomorrow.

I WISH… i could be elsewhere.

I HATE… the heat

I FEAR… like jen, not to have children in the future.

I SEARCH… for a nice pair of shoes.

I WONDER… what to do with my hair for tetet's wedding.

I REGRET… nothing.

I LOVE… everyone....yeah, right!

I ALWAYS… drink coke zero.

I AM NOT… fond of drinking water.

I DANCE… if i am happy.

I SING… when happy and sad.

I CRY… when sad.

I WRITE… on my moleskin planner.

I WON… nothing.

I AM CONFUSED… as to what to do in terms of my career.

I NEED… more tasks!

I SHOULD… lose weight.

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… thanking God for all His blessings and for another day that has passed and for the night's rest.

Snag if you wish!

No comments: