May 6, 2008

baguio

It was only now that I realized that I have not really posted anything about our Holy Week trip to Baguio. The trip was super fun as my mom's sisters in Bacolod went to Manila for that Baguio trip.
hotel elizabeth
tuano siblings
waiting for food at OMGulay
at mine's view park

We stayed at Elizabeth Hotel for this trip. A really nice hotel. We went to the usual tourist spots in Baguio as it was a first time in Baguio for one of my Aunt's. We also made sure to go back to Oh My Gulay, a restaurant we discovered last year. If you go to Baguio, I recommend you go to OMG for either lunch or dinner. It's along session road and the food is really good.

It was a 3 days, 2 nights trip but it was a great bonding time for the family. Short but sweet. More pictures are posted on my multiply account but can only be viewed by my contacts. Send me an invite and if i know you, i'll surely accept your invitation :)

No comments: