Feb 29, 2008

My pasalubong

Ayette came back from a looong vacation in the States. We had a small get together last night to celebrate our passing of the board exams. She came with our pasalubong, woohoo. i love getting gifts from friends who go abroad because they don't really have to bring something back but the fact that they remember me is something. Every time Ayette goes on a trip, she never forgets to give us something when she comes back. Even if she would only go to Cagayan de Oro. She didn't only give me her pasalubong, but JoAnne a good friend of hers whom we met had something for us too.

here's my loot...
shirt and cologne from ayette. chocolate and speaker deck from JoAnne.

now poon (my shuffle named after Richard Poon) has a new friend and constant companion...
Thanks, Ayette and JoAnne!

No comments: