Jan 31, 2008

increasing traffic

im not talking about the metropolis traffic here but traffic in your sites. when i started blogging, my main purpose was just to write anything and everything. i thought of it as a perfect outlet of my thoughts.it was a place where i could share a 2% of myself to the worldwideweb.

things have pretty much changed over the years and increasing traffic to my site has become important already. i have recently signed up with Buzzfuse which is to help me increase the traffic to my site for free. yup, for free. the sign up was really easy and at any time you want to unsubscriber, you can. this will really help me in a lot of ways. i get the chance to "market" my site without really doing much work as they will do it for me. with this, i really hope to be getting more tasks over the next few weeks.

No comments: