Feb 17, 2008

homeshoring

i have been having fun working from home. the advantages of working from home are as follow:
  • i get to work in my pajamas.
  • i have to wake up early but i won't have to deal with the morning traffic.
  • no office politics.
  • free lunch and snacks.
  • i don't have to worry about traffic in the afternoon.
  • i get to still watch my favorite tv show.
  • if i feel lazy, i can lie on the bed for a while without the boss catching me.
  • i have flexible hours. i do have to be online by 6am but if i want to rest after the "morning meeting" with my boss i could and just adjust my working hours.
i still have a lot of things to finish. i have still have to hire a web developer and a senior web designer. we have received a lot of resumes from jobstreet but i have not found "the one". i was able to hire copywriters already which is good news. siva has really been helpful. i will have to get used to the system though as we will be hiring a few more people in the coming weeks. peachy and kathy, i hope to have positions for you guys. i need to get in touch with a lawyer again today to discuss a few items we need on our employment contract.

all the work stuff should keep me busy. as my boss says, im the all-around girl no longer his marketing assistant. no compalints though. i think im really blessed to have to do a lot this week as it will keep my mind off this.

No comments: