Feb 23, 2008

blisters, go away!

i hardly wear close shoes. well, i did when i was still working in an office but for the longest time i always go out wearing flip flops or sandals. my feet is not used to wearing shoes anymore. the one time i did, i ended up with blisters even if i was not wearing new shoes. i have tried everything their is to prevent blisters but its not working for me. i love shoes but i don't like getting blisters so i always end up wearing flip flops. a reason for me to buy havies.
i want to start wearing shoes again and i have to since i would need to meet our new employees for the signing of employment contract. i don't want them to see me wearing flip flops on meetings. a friend of mine suggested i buy blister prevention patches for Blister Treatment and prevention. she says it works for her, im not too sure though if it will do the same wonders for me. i hope it does so i can go back to wearing shoes and buying shoes.

No comments: