Jan 7, 2008

dvd...dvd

the dvd player i have in my room died. i have been using it for 3 years now and when i woke up this morning it wouldn't play the house dvd thati was just watching last night. i tried the dvd with my mom's player and it worked. i tried a different dvd on my player and it still won't work. my dad said to just get a new one instead of having the dvd player repaired.

with that, i am now on a lookout for a dvd player recorder. i want to get a player and recorder in one so i could also record my favorite tv shows. super many brands available and i am currently in the process of reading all the reviews just to make sure i get to buy the one that would give me the best value for my money. oh,let me just rephrase that...my dad's money. the one i had was unbranded so im planning to get a branded one this time.

No comments: