Dec 9, 2007

what to do?

the results of the board exam is to come out next year. word has been out that the results will come out by february. i've been thinking of what to do. i mean i can't just do paid opps especially now that getting opps has not been easy because of the PR ranking. im really hoping i pass the local boards so that i could already take the next step. my friends are already taking care of their documents for the NCLEX. i am opting to wait for the results of the board exams. im also thinking of either going to canada or new zealand but all of this will take time.

if i pass the nursing board exams, i will have to practice my nursing profession. i have already a few friends willing to help out on this so right now i just really need to pass.

at the same time, im bored. apart from being bored im broke. so this christmas is still going to be a merry one as it always is but no buying of gifts for now and hopefully people will understand (babawi na lang me!).

i want to go back to work and i have already sent out my resume to some companies i like. i would rather not work for a call center though and i want to work somewhere near my house. i hate traffic. i have already received a call this morning and that is a good sign, right? at least that means that my resume is still attracting employers.

decisions. decisions. so many things to really consider and pray for. my skin is breaking out already with all the stress and thinking. my mind is not used to being used all the time, teehee. hopefully, things will be much brighter in the coming weeks.

No comments: