Dec 29, 2007

my last feast for 2007

FRIDAY FEAST 173
Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
-be a registered nurse.
-decide on what i want to do with my life, career wise.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
-powerpuff girls...sugar, spice and everything nice.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
-eeek! i don't know. will update with my answer as i look for my birth certificate

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
-i was born in quezon city and grew up in quezon city. what's so special about my hometown is everything! if ever the time comes i leave quezon city, that would be a major heartbreak.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
-from the national council state boards of nursing telling me that i have successfully passed the NCLEX.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: