Dec 10, 2007

i miss my ibank friends

i was searching for my resume when i stumbled upon the photos i have of my ibank friends. suddenly, na miss ko sila. i must say that this group of office mates was the best i had in all the years i worked. we were really very close and going to work everyday was like playing lang. i had the best manager. he was my friend and boss rolled into one. i remember when ex and i broke up he was one of those people who cheered me up and gave me advices. but all good things must come to an end. one by one they either left the country or changed jobs. i too in the end left ibank. john, my manager and tess the assistant manager are both in the US already. divine is already married and is in korea. yet, is also married and now lives in canada. the others are just here in manila but i don't get to see them anymore. we only communicate through email except for cora that i could see whenever i want to it's just that we are both busy.

with divine and sheila during an ibank anniversary party

our branch outing in laguna


gimick with the guys before john leaves for the states


during john's suprise despidida party

my hair was so short back then and this pictures were taken more than 5 years ago. it has brought back so many good and fun memories. na senti mode taloy ako!

No comments: