Dec 12, 2007

got this from peachy

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:

im posting the last 4...yes, i have had more than 4 and more to come pa. philippines lahat.

1. bayantel - marketing assistant
2. RCBC Savings bank - new accounts/conversion team
3. Ibank - sales associate
4. NCO - customer service

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. 50 first dates
2. My best friends wedding
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Groundhog Day

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Quezon City
2. Quezon City
3. Quezon City
4. hopefully next will either be: US, Canada or New Zealand.

D ) Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. MariMar
2. Grey's anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Ellen

E) Four (favorite) places I have been:

1. Hongkong
2. Bacolod
3. Dumaguete
4. Boracay

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Tuano egroups
2. sassa
3. PPP
4. i don't get decent emails. email me pls!

G ) Four of my favorite foods:

1. friend chicken ( i can eat this everyday!)
2. anything grilled
3. pastries and chocolate
4. junk food either cheetos twisted or friday potato chips

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Boracay
2. Dumaguete
3. Las Vegas
4. Bacolod

I) Four friends I think will respond:

Tag away my friends!

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Christmas
2. New Year
3. Passing the board exams (i will pass!i will pass! think positive)
4. work opportunities abroad

No comments: