Dec 11, 2007

flowers

my second cousin is to get married on the 27th of december and my dad is one of the sponsors for the wedding. my tita dropped by the house last night and told us that they are neck deep with the wedding preparations. one of the hardest they had to deal with were the flowers. my tita had a flower shop but she had to close it when they moved to the states. so you could just imagine how particular she is with the flowers. she has not found a florist that could meet all her demands so she's to arrange all the flowers for the wedding. she just decided to get wholesale roses for my cousins bouquet,that of the entourage and for the decorations. she says it will take a lot of work but since she only wants the best, she has to do it herself. in fact they have saved money also in doing this. the flowers are to be delivered the day before the wedding and she has hired 2 other people to help her with it. she says it does not matter that she is dead tired on the day of the wedding as long as my cousin has beautiful flowers on her wedding day.

No comments: