Dec 11, 2007

ESET smart security

i do a lot of downloading. i download games, movies made for tv and my favorite tv shows. if i see something i like, i immediately just download it. becuase of that, i always end up with viruses. i end up spending money as i ask a computer technician to clean up or worst reformat my computer. so hassle!

my cousin who sometimes works with bogart (my computer) has convinced me to buy a computer security software. it is pretty expensive but in the end it is still cheaper than having the computer fixed every now and then. plus, it saves me the trip to the computer shop. i recently bought ESET smart security ESET Smart Security prevents, detects and removes malware such as adware, bots, rootkits, spyware, trojans, viruses, worms and other internet threats. this is really my a life saver!

No comments: