Nov 26, 2007

eto na....eto na....wa!

10 fears with the coming board exams:

10. that i get to leave my notice of admission at home on the day of the exam.
09. maputol at maubos ang pencil kaka sharpen.
08. masira ang sharpener ko.
07. maubos ang ink ng ball pen.
06. that my uniform does not fit me anymore.
05. that i have a hard time looking for my classroom.
04. na walang electric fan or good ventillation ang classroom or that i get to sit next to someone who has body odor.
03. that i don't get to remember anything that i studied or memorized.
02. that i over sleep on the morning of the exam.
and my greatest fear...
01. that i suffer from diarrhea on the day of the exam!

friends and relatives, this is it. limang tulog na lang, board exam na. please remember me in your prayers. if you guys could pray for me on saturday and sunday morning that would really be great. i know that i am working hard to prepare for the exams. i don't think i have studied this much sa buong buhay ko,haha! sabi nga nila, "do your best and God will do the rest". i know that God will guide me and give me knowledge on the day of the exam but just the same please pray for me and for all those taking the exam on the said days. i heard 90,000 daw kmi....BLOCKBUSTER pala if the rumors are true.

thanks so much in advance. i will be back after sunday and life will be back to normal by then.

No comments: