Sep 17, 2007

bits and bits

tiring week. the whole week of last week i attended NCLEX review at LinkUS. learned a lot and even if i had to be there the whole day, it was worth it. anyone here interested to attend review sessions at LinkUS just message me so i could give you info. it's an 8 week review. i just attended it for one week (the last week of the 8 weeks) since the lecturer was a friend who flew-in from the states.

***

we went to nueva ecija last sunday to celebrate with my cousin sha-sha for passing the june nursing board exams. it was a long trip back to manila because of traffic. i spent the travel time reading and going over my reviewers. at least i was able to make good use of my time still. the food was YUM-O as usual!

***

i started with my local board reviews today. im having nightmares about the board exams already. a friend commented that we (me and my group) are starting quite early. we think otherwise though. with all the things we have to review, we feel pressured and we think december is so near already. eeek!

***

ate peach: si tita kimmie and tito dick, uuwi na.
mac-mac: ay, kailangan ko mag pa prescribe ng medicine kay tita kimmie.
(my tita and her hubby are both doctor's)
me: medicine for what?
mac-mac:pang pataba
(mac has been skinny all his life!)
me: mag growee ka na lang!
mac-mac: tita kimmie, what vitamins is ok to gain weight? tita i think i have carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
tita kimmie: (checks on mac's hands) wala.
macy: how about me, tita?
tita kimmie: (check's on my hands) eto, meron. you buy...(she told me to buy something near orthopedic, i forgot naman what)
macy: belat, mac. ako may CTS ikaw wala.

what the, teehee!

No comments: