Jun 30, 2007

Macy in the Spotlight

been tagged by Mackoy.

When did you start blogging? January 2004

Is this your first meme? Nope. i have done a few in the past.

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? to have a journal of the things going on around me and in my life.

What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue? it's not really important to me (well, apart from it will help me earn more if a lot of people visit my blog) because i mainly keep a blog for myself. it's just a bonus that people read your entires,visit your site, get entertained with what you write and that family abroad are updated with what's new.

What's your favorite childhood memory? vacations to victorias and spending time with grandparents.

If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you? 1) toiletries 2) coke light (i don't drink water!) and 3) matches

Are you a spiritual person? i go to church. i read my bible. i sometimes attend bible studies. i pray and make sure i have a few minutes a day that i talk to God. if that makes me a spiritual person, then i am. =)

What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you? Nothing weird so far.

What is your best quality? patient

What is your worst quality? being too nice

now im tagging: you!

No comments: