Jun 11, 2007

John Stevens

the trip to the parlor last friday was a success!

for the longest time i have been wanting to have my hair rebonded. but because i have to have my hair on a bun during duty days, i had opted to just iron my hair when i want my hair down.

i was suppose to go to a korean salon tony and jacky in tomas morato but before i left the house i tried reading threads online of where i could get a good rebond at a fairly reasonable price. i read of john stevens. they were offering milk rebond and extenso. i then realized that they had a branch in retiro. it was half the price of a rebond with tony and jacky. i decided to try it, and boy am i glad i did!

love.love. my hair! i had to wait till i can shampoo my hair to write about it. after having a rebond treatment, you can't shampoo your hair for three days. it was only this morning that i shampood my hair and i still love the final outcome. everyone at work has been commenting on how good i look and how nice my hair is. they don't even believe me that i only spent Php2000 for my hair. my hair does not even look like i had it rebonded!

i was at the salon from 5 in the afternoon up to 10 in the evening but it was sooo worth it. ms joy took good care of me and my hair. she made sure that my hair color was not reacting to the hair treatment. she'ld always ask me if my scalp was itchy because that would mean that they'ld have to rinse my hair. she gave me tips on how to take care of my hair and suggested to go at least once a month for hair treatment. hair treatment would not cost more than Php400 so i guess if i want to maintain my nice hair i should really make it a point to see her once a month. everyone at the parlor was really nice and didn't complain that they had to stay late and wait for me to finish. ms joy asked me if i wanted to buy one of the products they were selling which actually came from china to put on my hair after drying my hair. she didn't force me to buy it but since i was interested with the product and i ended up buying one. i used it this morning and it made my hair more shiny.

if you need contact details of the salon just message me. if you'ld decide to go on a weekend i suggest that you make sure you have an appointment. the salon interior was not really nice but what the heck, as long as they give you value for your money service thats what's important. i will try to post pictures. john stevens have a lot of branches within the metro but i can't guarantee that the hair rebond treatment would be the same for every branch. i would highly recommend that you go to their retiro branch because ms joy is really good and she will really take care of you.

No comments: